Emotional Regulation Skill-Building
Recommended for ages 2-5
Total Runtime: 36 minutes
Included in Subscription
Don't have a Storypod?
You'll need a Storypod to listen to the interactive audio on Scared Monster.Get the Storypod
Storypod's Emotional Learning Monsters are here to help kids learn how to deal with their emotions!
Co-written by a Social Thinking® Teacher/Certified Speech Language Pathologist, these Crafties provide your little ones with songs, stories, and engaging activities centered around an emotion to help them manage their big feelings.
Join Scared Monster as they bravely visit the doctor's office. With the support of their Grown-Up Monster, Scared Monster can conquer all of their fears. Grown-Up Monster teaches them self-awareness, breathing exercises, skill-building songs, and more to help them navigate their fears.
Scared Monster Teaches Kids about:
- How to identify fear body cues to create self-awareness
- Emotional regulation techniques to manage big feelings
- Practical songs to help navigate big feelings in the moment
- How to empathize with others experiencing big feelings
- Introduction & Scared Monster Theme Song
- Introduction of Grown-Up Monster and Fear Emotion
- What Feeling Scared Feels Like
- "Body Check-In" Song
- Talking About The Doctor's Visit
- "Going To The Doctor's" Song
- Driving To The Doctor's & Calming Music
- Listening For Instruments Calming Activity
- Would A Hug Feel Nice?
- The Fish Tank
- "Calm Like Fish" Song
- Meeting The Doctor
- "Make A Plan" Song
- Time For A Check-Up
- "Silly Vowel" Song
- You Did It!
- "I Feel Better" Song
- "Storypod Closing" Song
Co-Written by Jacki Rubin
Music by Megan Schoenbohm, Nisha Asnani and Dave Berg
Voice Acting by Al Ro, Anya Krawcheck, and Graham Carpenter
Recording, sound design, mixing and mastering by Scantic River Productions
Less Screen Time, More Audio Play
Keep your mind at ease knowing your kiddos will be delightfully entertained for hours without screens.
Endless Fun, Even On the Go
With Storypod's 10 hour battery and offline play, your little ones can keep the fun going anywhere they go.
Interactive Play for Developing Minds
Stimulate your children's minds with interactive, hands-on entertainment that is both fun and educational.