Emotional Regulation Skill-Building
Recommended for ages 2-5
Total Runtime: 50 minutes
Included in Subscription
Ships next day
Don't have a Storypod?
You'll need a Storypod to listen to the interactive audio on Excited Monster.Get the Storypod
Storypod's Emotional Learning Monsters are here to help kids learn how to deal with their emotions!
Co-written by a Social Thinking® Teacher/Certified Speech Language Pathologist, these Crafties provide your little ones with songs, stories and engaging activities centered around an emotion to help them manage their big feelings.
Join Excited Monster as they learn how to manage their big, excited feelings. When getting ready for the zoo, it can be hard to stop and wait, but Grown-Up Monster is there to teach Excited Monster how to stay excited in the safest way possible. When things are not moving quickly enough, help your little one to regulate their emotions.
Excited Monster Teaches Kids about:
- How to identify fear body cues to create self-awareness
- Emotional regulation techniques to manage big feelings
- Practical songs to help navigate big feelings in the moment
- How to empathize with others experiencing big feelings
- Introduction & Excited Monster Theme Song
- Introduction of Grown-Up Monster and Excitement Emotion
- What Being Excited Feels Like
- "Body Check-In" Song
- Getting Ready for the Zoo
- "Time To Brush My Teeth" Song
- Call a Friend & Breathing Activity
- Accidents Happen
- "Meal Time" Song
- In A Hurry / Check the Weather / What To Wear?
- Interactive Activity: Shout It Out Now! Getting Dressed - What Should Excited Monster Wear?
- Tangle Up / Using Breathing Technique / Birthday Candle Breaths
- Getting Dressed Song
- To the Zoo / Excited at the Zoo
- I know I can Song
- Going for Ice Cream / Trouble at Ice Cream / Long Lines, More Frustration / Popsicle Time / Accidents Happen
- Interactive Activity: Shake and Breathe
- I can Calm My Body Song
- Interactive Activity: Simon Says / How Do You Feel Now? / You Did It! / A Celebration / Send Those Big Feelings Away!
- "I Feel Better"
- Storypod Closing Song
Co-Written by Jacki Rubin
Music by Megan Schoenbohm, Nisha Asnani and Dave Berg
Voice Acting by Harrison O'Callaghan and Teajuana Scott
Recording, sound design, mixing and mastering by Scantic River Productions
Less Screen Time, More Audio Play
Keep your mind at ease knowing your kiddos will be delightfully entertained for hours without screens.
Endless Fun, Even On the Go
With Storypod's 10 hour battery and offline play, your little ones can keep the fun going anywhere they go.
Interactive Play for Developing Minds
Stimulate your children's minds with interactive, hands-on entertainment that is both fun and educational.