Emotional Regulation Skill-Building
Recommended for ages 2-5
Total Runtime: 41 minutes
Included in Subscription
Don't have a Storypod?
You'll need a Storypod to listen to the interactive audio on Happy Monster.Get the Storypod
Welcome to the world of Storypod's Emotional Learning Monsters, featuring our newest monster friend - Happy Monster!
In collaboration with a Social Thinking® Teacher/Certified Speech Language Pathologist, Happy Monster provides songs, stories, and stimulating activities that equip your child with an understanding of happiness and how to express it in a healthy way.
Join Happy Monster and monster friends as they journey through real-world events. Whether it's a birthday party or a surprise event, Happy Monster learns to comprehend, share, and manage their feelings through increased self-awareness, empowering songs, and interactive exercises. Your child will explore feelings of happiness and other big emotions alongside Happy Monster with strategies for overwhelming feelings, promoting emotional balance and resilience. It's not just about identifying emotions; it's about appreciating them, understanding them, and managing them effectively.
Happy Monster Teaches About:
- Identifying feelings of happiness
- Appreciating the feeling of happiness & other emotions
- Emotional regulation techniques to manage big feelings
- Practical songs to help navigate big feelings in the moment
- How to empathize with others experiencing big feelings
- Introduction & Happy Monster Theme Song (2:35)
- Introduction of Grown-Up Monster (2:45)
- Shout it out now! (1:22)
- Body-Check Song (1:53)
- Birthday Surprise (3:02)
- Celebrate Life Song (1:37)
- Learning to Fly A Kite (4:53)
- Positive Self-Talk Song (1:51)
- Marching Activity (3:19)
- Shout it out now! (1:35)
- Learning from Your Mistakes (4:16)
- What Does It Mean to Grow Song (2:07)
- Final Activity (2:03)
- Heart Feels Full Song (2:47)
- Closing (2:03)
- I Feel Better Song (2:14)
- "Storypod Goodbye" Song (1:05)
Co-Written by Jacki Rubin
Music by Scantic River Productions
Voice Acting by Teajuana Scott
Recording, sound design, mixing and mastering by Scantic River Productions
While Storypod Audio Content can be enjoyed by children of all ages, children under 3 years old should only use Storypod under adult supervision.
Less Screen Time, More Audio Play
Keep your mind at ease knowing your kiddos will be delightfully entertained for hours without screens.
Endless Fun, Even On the Go
With Storypod's 10 hour battery and offline play, your little ones can keep the fun going anywhere they go.
Interactive Play for Developing Minds
Stimulate your children's minds with interactive, hands-on entertainment that is both fun and educational.