Classical: Peaceful Piano
Soothing Piano Sounds
Recommended for All Ages
Included in Learning Sets
Don't have a Storypod?
You'll need a Storypod to listen to the interactive audio on Classical: Peaceful Piano.Get the Storypod
Settle your little ones into a soothing slumber with the gentle embrace of peaceful piano melodies. Crafted to provide a calming atmosphere for children, this beautiful collection offers the perfect solution for nap time, quiet moments, or bedtime. Allow your child to drift into dreamland with these timeless classics, specifically chosen to relax young minds and create a serene ambiance.
The selection includes a variety of piano compositions, wrapping your child in a cozy musical blanket. Whether it's time for a nap or settling down at night, 'Classical: Peaceful Piano' provides the ideal soundtrack for a restful experience, fostering sweet dreams and contented rest. Turn on these gentle tunes and watch your children be lulled into peaceful relaxation.
This Token Teaches About:
- Appreciation of Classical Music
- The Calming Effect of Music on Emotions
- Introduction to Renowned Composers
- Nurturing a Peaceful Environment
- Musical Expression of Serenity and Calm
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Goldberg Variations, BWV. 988 - Variation 22 - (2:17)
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Goldberg Variations, BWV. 988 - Variation 13 - (5:38)
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Cello Suite No. 1 In G Major (BWV 1007:1. Prelude) - (1:48)
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Prelude In C Major (BWV 846) - (3:17)
- Robert Schumann - Scenes from Childhood, Op. 15 - XII. Child Falling Asleep -(2:01)
- Robert Schumann - Scenes from Childhood, Op. 15 - I. Of Foreign Lands And
- Peoples -( 1:46)
- Robert Schumann - Scenes from Childhood, Op. 15 - VII. Dreaming / Reverie (Träumerei) - (3:23)
- Claude Debussy - Children's Corner, L. 113 - V. The little shepherd - (2:23)
- Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune - (5:34)
- Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No. 1 - (2:53)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Sonata no. 11, K. 331 - I. Andante grazioso - (1:38)
- Franz Schubert - Ave Maria - (3:12)
- Frédéric Chopin - Waltz in A flat major, Op. 64 No. 3 - (3:04)
- Frédéric Chopin - Nocturne in C-sharp minor - (4:20)
- Frédéric Chopin - Nocturne in B flat minor, Op. 9 no. 1 - (5:00)
- Frédéric Chopin - Nocturne in E flat major, Op. 9 no. 2- (4:56)
Storypod Tokens are tested and appropriate for children 18 months and older. However, adult supervision is advised for all children under 3 years of age as Storypod Tokens contain small parts that may cause choking if handled improperly.
While Storypod Audio Content can be enjoyed by children of all ages, children under 3 years old should only use Storypod under adult supervision.
Less Screen Time, More Audio Play
Keep your mind at ease knowing your kiddos will be delightfully entertained for hours without screens.
Endless Fun, Even On the Go
With Storypod's 10 hour battery and offline play, your little ones can keep the fun going anywhere they go.
Interactive Play for Developing Minds
Stimulate your children's minds with interactive, hands-on entertainment that is both fun and educational.