Emotional Regulation Skill-Building
Recommended for ages 2-5
Total Runtime: 37 minutes
Included in Subscription
Don't have a Storypod?
You'll need a Storypod to listen to the interactive audio on Mad Monster.Get the Storypod
Storypod's Emotional Learning Monsters are here to help kids learn how to deal with their emotions!
Co-written by a Social Thinking® Teacher/Certified Speech Language Pathologist, these Crafties provide your little ones with songs, stories and engaging activities centered around an emotion to help them manage their big feelings.
Join Mad Monster and Grown-Up Monster as they navigate real-world challenges on the playground together. When things don’t go Mad Monster’s way, Grown-Up Monster teaches Mad Monster self-awareness, breathing exercises, skill-building songs, and more to find calm again.
Mad Monster Teaches Kids about:
- How to identify anger body cues to create self-awareness
- Emotional regulation techniques to manage big feelings
- Practical songs to help navigate big feelings in the moment
- How to empathize with others experiencing big feelings
- Introduction & Mad Monster Theme Song
- Introduction of Grown-Up Monster and Mad Emotion
- What Feeling Mad Feels Like
- "Body Check-In" Song
- Mad Monster Gets Mad at the Playground
- Activity: How Do You Think Mad Monster Feels?
- "Jump Into the Puddle of Calm" Song
- The Slide Incident & Mood Regulation Music Track
- A Big Hug
- "Hug It Out" Song
- The Ball Incident and Activity: Belly Breaths
- "Belly Breath" Song
- Stormy Weather and Activity: Star Breath
- "Star Breath" Song
- Feeling Better!
- "I Feel Better" Song
- "Storypod Goodbye" Song
Co-Written by Jacki Rubin
Music by Megan Schoenbohm, Nisha Asnani and Dave Berg
Voice Acting by Harrison O'Callaghan and Teajuana Scott
Recording, sound design, mixing and mastering by Scantic River Productions
Less Screen Time, More Audio Play
Keep your mind at ease knowing your kiddos will be delightfully entertained for hours without screens.
Endless Fun, Even On the Go
With Storypod's 10 hour battery and offline play, your little ones can keep the fun going anywhere they go.
Interactive Play for Developing Minds
Stimulate your children's minds with interactive, hands-on entertainment that is both fun and educational.